Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Waterproof Insulated Wildcat Pro Boots, Lace-Up
Item #: CA501851
Winter weather won't slow you down in our most technical snow boots - perfect for snowshoeing or all your rugged adventures.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 12 oz. per pair.
- Height: 7½".
Why We Love Them
These serious men's winter boots feature a premium waterproof nubuck leather upper and our exclusive TEK2.5 waterproof technology to block out water, snow and slush while the moisture-wicking liner keeps feet dry on the inside. They’re comfortable and warm, with a thick layer of shock-absorbing cushioning in the EVA midsole and the no-nonsense warmth of high-performance, 600-gram 90% recycled PrimaLoft insulation. For reliable traction, the Vertigrip outsole actually releases snow and slush.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper with synthetic-mesh panels.
- TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps moisture out.
- 600-gram PrimaLoft® Recycled insulation for maximum warmth.
- Removable insole is treated with enzyme-based Cleansport NXT antimicrobial odor control.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Foam-cushioning EVA midsole.
- Vertigrip outsole with snow-releasing design for great traction.
- Reflective panels at front and back add visibility.
- Pull-on loops at back collar for easy on/off.
- Gaiter ring for securing a gaiter hook.
- Thermoplastic heel counter and toe bumper offer added protection and durability.