Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Ultralight 850 Down Sweater, Colorblock
Item #: CA507107
Our lightest, most packable down layer is better than ever and light as always – and now insulated with DownTek PFC-Free™ down that stays dry 50% longer than original DownTek for more protection from the cold.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls at hip.
Why We Love It
Our most innovative ultralight jacket was already superior in every way - but that didn't stop our outerwear experts from making it even better. It's now loftier than ever, thanks to more 850-fill-power down. It's also more water resistant and more sustainable with new DownTek PFC-Free down and new recycled nylon shell and lining. It's our highest performing and most sustainable down outerwear yet.
Fabric & Care
- Premium 850-fill-power goose down is among the highest quality available on the market.
- Windproof and water-resistant Pertex Quantum nylon shell is now made from 100% recycled fabric.
- DownTek PFC-Free down insulation, real down treated to maintain warmth and loft, even when wet.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Sweater-like weight is ideal for layering, travel and transitional seasons.
- Now packed with 15% more premium down that's loftier than ever, without adding any extra weight.
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest pocket, now with durable Vislon® zippers.
- Elasticized cuffs and drawcord hem to seal out cold drafts.
- Easily packs away into its own pocket.
- New switchback quilting adds a fun, stylish look.
Men's Ultralight 850 Down Sweater, Colorblock is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JayJay from Tight fit My regular size is large. I originally ordered Large which was too tight. I sent it back and had them send an extra large size which fit me much better.
Date published: 2019-11-06
Rated 2 out of 5 by J333 from Not for me Good quality but too thin for me. Definitely, not warm enough.
Date published: 2019-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dick from Great Lightweight Jacket Perfect to wear over a sweater, and plenty warm. Thumbs up.
Date published: 2019-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by SebDukes from Best down jacket Amazingly warm, super light jacket and fits better than previous versions of this down jacket. Would definitely buy again.
Date published: 2019-11-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by CrowVA from Fabulous Shockingly warm, shockingly light. So pleased with this purchase.
Date published: 2019-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by MacF from Excellent Jacket! This replaces a similar down sweater by another brand which I wore as a 3 season jacket nearly every day for years. Although this one is a little lighter weight, I expect it to be my new go-to jacket. Perfect on its own or under a parka. Highly recommended!
Date published: 2020-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hasher from Style and comfort This jacket is good looking, lightweight and surprisingly warm. Got caught in a wintry mix while walking and it shed the stuff coming from the sky as advertised. Its a little loose worn over a shirt alone, but very comfortable over a shirt and sweater.
Date published: 2020-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ece22 from Good jacket Fits well, great color
Date published: 2020-03-11