Men's Tumbled-Leather 8" Bean Boots, Chamois-Lined
Our classic Maine-made L.L.Bean Boots are now available in rich tumbled leather that feels as soft as a broken-in baseball mitt and lined with our cozy cotton chamois flannel.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. (Example: 9 or 9 1/2, order a size 9).
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. (Example: 9 or 9 1/2, order a size 10).
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 2 oz.
Why We Love Them
Our unbeatably comfortable boots combine the water-resistant protection of rubber bottom boots, the comfort and durability of a chamois flannel lining and the softness of rich, full-grain US leather that has been gently tumbled for a broken-in feel you have to experience to believe. The moment you put them on, it will feel as if you've been wearing them for years.
- Rich, full-grain US leather is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Lined with 7.5 oz., 100% cotton chamois flannel for extra warmth and comfort.
- A supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom give you unmatched comfort.
- Durable, matte-finished molded-thermoplastic-rubber boot bottom sheds moisture.
- Removable insole.
- Leather back stay and pull-on loop.