Men's Tropicwear Shirt, Short-Sleeve Print
Item #: CA516788
A customer favorite for 30 years, our Tropicwear sunblocking apparel is now even better – with a softer fabric, built-in stretch, a more comfortable fit and better venting. This version features an eye-catching fish print.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Why We Love It
Our original SunSmart™ apparel, Tropicwear was first introduced in 1992 to protect destination anglers from the hot tropical sun. Customers quickly discovered Tropicwear wasn't just for fishing, using it for just about anything outdoors. It's been updated with a better fit, new stretch woven fabric that's softer and better ventilation. Best of all, Tropicwear still provides UPF 50+ sun protection, or about 10 times more than a white cotton tee.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 71% Nylon, 29% Polyester.
- Lining 100% Polyester knit mesh.
- Machine wash and dry.
- UPF 50+ fabric blocks at least 97.5% of the sun's UV rays.
- Made with soft, lightweight polyester/nylon weave with comfortable built-in stretch.
- New vertical back caping works well with fishing packs.
- Cape venting in front for extra air-flow.
- Includes larger front chest pockets plus a third vertical security chest zip pocket.
- Wrinkle-free fabric is ready to wear right out of the dryer.
- Snap down points keep collar in place while using pack or on boat ride.
- Sunglasses microfiber wipe on front shirt tail.