Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Trekker Air Carry Pack
Item #: CA506321
Our new Trekker pack is perfect for day hikes to your favorite peak or day trips into town. It's packed with premium features that make it super-comfortable to carry, lightweight and efficient.
- Capacity: 1,332 cu. in.; 21 L.
- Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Torso fit: 18-21".
- Capacity: 1,422 cu. in.; 23.3 L.
- Weight: 2 lb. 11 oz.
- Torso fit: 20-23".
Why We Love It
Our goal when designing the Day Trekker was to build a pack that's ultra-comfortable, lightweight and full of useful technical features. Whether you're into long hikes over difficult terrain or need a city pack for urban adventuring or commuting, it's designed to be a go-to favorite.
- Trampoline back panel suspends the pack off your back, keeping you cool with better ventilation.
- Pack body made from durable 95% nylon, 5% 210 D polyester.
- Panel-load design with extended zipper allows easy access to the main compartment.
- Bottom is reinforced for increased durability.
- Built-in rain cover stows conveniently in bottom pocket.
- Large shove-it pocket on the front keeps an extra layer handy.
- Side compression straps stabilizes your pack's load.
- Includes hydration reservoir sleeve to keep condensation off your gear (reservoir sold separately).
- Oversized hip belt pockets provide easy access to cell phone, headlamp or GPS.
- Two large water bottle pockets with elastic closures.
- Two ice-axe loops with bungee tie-offs can also be used for trekking poles.
- Fleece-lined top pocket holds your sunglasses and is equipped with a key lanyard.