Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Snow Sneakers with Arctic Grip, Mid Hook-and-Loop
These waterproof, hook-and-loop snow sneakers have the comfort of sneakers with the waterproof technology and insulation you need for all your cold weather activities. Now with the superior traction of Vibram Arctic Grip.
- Approx: weight: 2 lb. 9 oz. per pair.
- Height: 5".
Why We Love Them
Our popular mid-height winter boots are now even better with the addition of Arctic Grip. This innovative technology is designed for unparalleled traction on wet ice. Paired with Vibram’s IceTrek lugged sole, for superior slip resistance on cold, slick, or snow covered terrain, it offers the ultimate performance in winter footwear. Plus, a thermochromatic lug turns from white to blue when the temperatures fall below freezing, so you know they're working.
- Waterproofed leather; polyester mesh fabric upper and suede collar.
- Nylex moisture-wicking nylon lining.
- Breathable TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps moisture out.
- 200-gram Primaloft® ECO insulation is made of 50% recycled materials.
- Removable nylon-covered EVA insole.
- Contour of innersole provides arch support.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Compression molded EVA midsole.
- Nylon shank.
- 3 "hook-and-loop" backed straps for a secure fit.
- Note: Not intended for indoor use and may harm indoor surfaces.
- Arctic Grip footwear will not prevent all slipping on every surface. Always tread with care.
- Arctic Grip outsoles do not replace the use of crampons, spikes or traction devices.
- Pull-on loop at back collar, foam padded collar and tongue and gaiter loop.
- Thermoplastic toe box & heel counter.