Men's Original Field Coat, Cotton-Lined
Item #: CA187059
Often Imitated—Never Duplicated®. Our authentic men’s field jacket is made of heavy-duty Nor'Easter cotton canvas that feels broken in from the start, yet provides excellent protection against wind, rain and snow.
Size & Fit
- Large back length: 33".
- Traditional Fit.
- Best with midweight layer.
Why We Love It
Our Original Field Coat has set the standard for quality and craftsmanship since 1924. Originally designed for hunting, it's built to withstand the briars and branches of the thick Maine woods.
Fabric & Care
- Jacket: two-ply 10 oz. cotton canvas with water- and stain-resistant treatment.
- Collar and cuffs: 100% cotton 16-wale corduroy.
- Sewn-in lining: cotton in body, nylon in sleeves.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Five pockets with enough room to carry a day's essentials.
- Underarm gussets and bi-swing shoulders let you move and reach with ease.