Men's Oboz Sawtooth X Hikers, Low
Item #: CA517506
These ventilated trail shoes are built tough with reliable traction, making them an ideal choice for tackling technical trails in warm weather or for walks in the park.
Size & Fit
- Order regular shoe size. (For half sizes not offered, order up to next whole size.)
Why We Love Them
Oboz – a combination of ”outdoors" and "Bozeman," the Montana town in which they are based – pairs classic style with the latest performance technology. Oboz loves the outdoors, and because the more trees means the more outdoors to enjoy, they have committed to planting a tree for every pair of Oboz sold. Since they sold their very first pair back in 2007, they've planted over 5 million trees and counting.
- Soft, breathable nubuck leather upper with abrasion-resistant synthetic panels.
- 3D-molded heel counter helps maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- ACT rubberized EVA midsole adapts to varying terrain and provides great cushion and energy return.
- Nylon shank offers added support between the heel and forefoot.
- Trail Tread multi-directional lugs shed mud, while siping creates reliable traction on wet surfaces.