Men's Maine Hunting Shoes, 16"
Item #: CA212206
With an extra 6 inches of premium leather, our original L.L.Bean Boots handle the weather like nothing else. Made in Maine since 1912.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. weight: 4 lb. 3 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
The Maine Hunting Shoe was Leon Leonwood Bean's first product, introduced in 1912. Every pair is still made by hand, right here in Maine.
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Steel shank for superior lateral and arch support.
- Moccasin-like, flexible sole allows you to feel the forest floor
- New sole provides improved traction and durability.
- Handstitched and checked for quality.
- Improved upper molds to your leg for a custom fit.