Men's Maine Hunting Shoes, 10" Gore-Tex/Thinsulate
The original L.L.Bean Boot, made in Maine since 1912. Now with even more protection from cold, wet weather, with a waterproof Gore-Tex liner and warm Thinsulate insulation.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Half sizes order down.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 12 oz. per pair.
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex liner.
- 200-gram Thinsulate® olefin/polyester insulation.
- Steel shank in the arch, for added lateral support.
- Rubber, matte finish sole with chain tread pattern.
- Leather pull-on loop at back collar.
- Handstitched and checked for quality right here in Brunswick, Maine.