Men's Maine Guide Zip-Front Jac-Shirt, Plaid
Item #: CA500512
You'll love wearing this rugged wool jac-shirt year round. It's roomy enough to layer over a sweater or vest and makes a warm shell when worn alone.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Fabric & Care
- 85% wool, 15% nylon.
- Dry clean.
- Attached exterior wool cape for additional warmth and protection in drizzle and snow.
- Two welted handwarmer pockets and two button-through chest pockets.
- Cut full for layering in colder weather.
- Top-quality wool for exceptional durability.
- Warm when wet and quiet in the woods.
- Ultrasuede trim on cuffs and collar for comfort against skin.
- Rugged brass zipper.
- Pocket buttons are reinforced for security.
- Two buttons on cuffs for increased adjustability.