Men's Maine Guide Wool Pants with PrimaLoft
Item #: CA500045
Traditional wool pants have always been the choice of Registered Maine Guides. These insulated wool pants feature the extra warmth of PrimaLoft Silver insulation so you’ll stay toasty sitting in a treestand or still hunting.
Size & Fit
- Classic Fit: Sits at the natural waist and trim, with a traditional straight leg.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 85% wool/15% nylon. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean.
- Top-quality, tightly woven wool is warm when wet, quiet in the woods and exceptionally durable.
- Lined with 40-gram PrimaLoft Silver, ultrasonically quilted to prevent shifting and clumping.
- Comfort Waist adjusts to accommodate layers.
- Traditional 4-pocket design.
- Durable solid-brass CF zipper.
- Cut full for freedom of movement.