Men's L.L.Bean x Todd Snyder Baxter State Parka, Patch
Item #: CA514391
Inspired by L.L.Bean's classic parka from the 1980s, named for the wilderness area around Maine's highest peak. Feels like a treasured vintage find, with exclusive stitched-on patches celebrating the great outdoors.
Size & Fit
- Please note: L.L.Bean x Todd Snyder Collection styles have an intentionally trimmer fit. If you prefer a roomier fit, please order one size up from your usual size.
- Slim Fit: Our slimmest outerwear pieces are cut trim and made to layer.
About The Collection
We created this limited-edition collection with American menswear designer Todd Snyder. Todd, a longtime L.L.Bean collector and fan, chose some of the most iconic pieces from the L.L.Bean archives, then reinvented them with a modern sensibility, premium materials and a tailored fit.
Fabric & Care
- 67% cotton, 33% nylon canvas.
- 100% cotton twill lining.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Soft flannel lining, in a vintage-inspired plaid developed exclusively for the collection.
- Snap-front placket with rugged zipper underneath.
- Inner drawstring at waist with leather tabs.
- Contrast drawstring on hood with leather tabs.
- Ranger-inspired chest pockets on front.
- Inside snap pocket is sized perfectly for a phone.
- Dual-entry lower pockets with lining.
- Tonal elbow patches help protect against wear.
- L.L.Bean x Todd Snyder label with zig-zag stitching.
- Includes ten stitched-on patches in a variety of exclusive designs.
- Nylon rope locker loop.
- Leather zipper pull.
- Velcro cuffs and pocket closures.