Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's L.L.Bean Comfort Back PFD
Our most comfortable PFD for the kayaker, this coast guard-approved life jacket is designed specifically for the high-back seats found on most recreational kayaks. It will allow the freedom of movement you need to paddle comfortably.
- Fits chest sizes: 31"-37".
- Fits chest sizes: 38"-44".
- Fits chest sizes: 45"-51".
Why We Love It
Because most life jackets aren't very comfortable to wear while seated, people tend to use them as seats or strap them onto the deck of their boat. The Comfort Back PFD is so comfortable you'll want to keep it on while sitting in your kayak seat. You'll barely feel the thin foam between your back and the seat.
- Shell is made from high-tenacity 200-denier nylon.
- Flotation provided by lightweight polyethylene foam.
- US Coast Guard-approved Type III PFD.
- Thin foam insert on back won't feel bulky against high-back kayak seats.
- Reflective accents provide increased visibility.
- Cross-chest cinch strap prevents the vest from riding up.
- Eight adjustment straps provide a customized fit.
- Two zip-closure pockets for storage.
- Two open-top pockets, perfect for stashing paddling gloves.
- Entry grip tab at base of zipper.
- Lash tab on the rear left shoulder allows the mounting of a strobe or other accessories.
- Buoyancy: 16 lb.