Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Katahdin Iron Works Engineer Boots II
Item #: CA505892
Hard-wearing and handsome, these new-and-improved Katahdin Iron Works oxford boots are inspired by our original “Engineer Boots,” providing excellent support and stability with comfort too.
Size & Fit
- Order regular shoe size. For half sizes not offered order up to next whole size.
- Suggested sock: Midweight.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 4 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Direct descendants of boots first developed by our founder, Leon Leonwood Bean, our Katahdin Iron Works boots are great-looking, exceptionally comfortable and incredibly durable. They are painstakingly handcrafted from durable oiled-leather upper that gains more character with every wear.
- Improved sock liner, midsole and outsole design for exceptional comfort.
- Durable, waterproof oiled-leather upper gains more character with every wear.
- Anatomical nylon-covered molded polyurethane innersole more depth for extra comfort.
- Updated, more comfortable Vibram® lugged rubber and cork outsole provides reliable traction.
- Cap toe styling with double needle stitching.
- Employs L.L.Bean Boot DNA with super-durable triple-needle stitching.
- Superior last design and premium Goodyear welted construction for exceptional support and stability.
- Wick-away front lining, suede rear to avoid slippage.
- Molded sock insert.
- Vibram rubber and cork compound outsole is oil-resistant and doesn't mark floors.
- L.L. Bean logo tag on the inside tongue.