Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Katahdin Iron Works Boots, Waterproof
Item #: CA251223
These hard-working Katahdin Iron Works oxford boots are handcrafted from durable, waterproof leather that gains more character with every wear – and the classic construction ensures exceptional support, comfort, and stability.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. per pair.
- Height: 4¾".
Why We Love Them
These rugged waterproof boots are inspired by our original Engineer Boots, which were developed by our founder Leon Leonwood Bean, "...for Civil Engineers, Contractors and general outdoor workers where the best, as well as the most comfortable, shoes are required." Assembled by the Chippewa® boot company, with imported parts, these boots feature a classic Munson last and premium Goodyear® welted construction for exceptional support and stability.
- Full-grain waterproof, oiled leather upper.
- Waterproof, breathable Chip-a-tex® absorbent fabric lining.
- Removable, nylon covered molded polyurethane innersole.
- Vibram® lugged rubber outsole.
- Classic Munson last and premium Goodyear® welt construction.
- Padded collar and tongue.