Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Katahdin Hiker Socks
Item #: CA510910
Designed to provide generous comfort on long hikes, these hiking socks feature responsibly-sourced Merino wool that's warm, breathable and naturally resists odor.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Height: 7.5".
Fabric & Care
- In a blend of 58% Merino wool, 39% nylon and 3% Lycra spandex for breathability and comfort.
- Natural antimicrobial fibers repel bacteria and odor.
- Wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Made with a blend of RWS-certified merino wool that’s naturally odor-resistant and breathable.
- RWS certification ensures the wool is harvested responsibly.
- Seamless construction provides an ultrasmooth, invisible feel without chafing.
- Fine gauge knitting allows extra durability.
- Micro crew height falls just below the calf.
- Mid-level cushion density under foot for a comfortable fit.