Men's Katahdin Hiker Sock, Three-Pack
Item #: CA515718
Designed to provide generous comfort on long hikes, this set of three hiking socks features responsibly-sourced Merino wool that's warm, breathable and naturally resists odor.
Size & Fit
- Performance fit for no slipping, bunching or blisters.
Fabric & Care
- In a blend of 58% Merino wool, 39% nylon and 3% Lycra spandex for breathability and comfort.
- Made with a blend of RWS-certified merino wool that’s naturally odor-resistant and breathable.
- Wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Machine wash and dry.
- RWS certification ensures the wool is harvested responsibly.
- Seamless construction provides an ultrasmooth, invisible feel without chafing.
- Fine gauge knitting allows extra durability.
- Micro crew height falls just below the calf.
- Lightweight cushioning under foot for all-day comfort.