Men's GORE-TEX PacLite Stowaway Wading Jacket
Item #: CA286971
Loaded with fly-fishing-friendly features you'll find indispensable on the river, our PacLite Stowaway is the lightest, most breathable, wind- and waterproof GORE-TEX wading jacket on the market.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 100% GORE-TEX nylon. Cuffs: 60% polyester, 40% polyurethane.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Weighs less than spare spools and packs into its own pocket.
- Made from ultralightweight, waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX nylon fabric with PacLite® technology.
- Extra-large zippered fly-box pockets on the chest feature a vertical design for easy access.
- Waterproof gusseted, rubberized cuffs adjust to your wrist and keeps water out.
- The full-vision hood tightens with one hand and zips into collar when not in use.
- Ripple-foam fly patch attaches to either chest side.
- Strategically located handwarmer pockets offer warmth on cold days.
- Vertical fly-box pockets for easy access.
- Medium weighs only 15 oz.
- Low-profile, one-handed cord-locks won't catch on fly lines.