Men's Chamois Shirt, Traditional Fit
Item #: CA187923
Our heaviest-weight flannel. Made of thick chamois fabric that's warmer than ordinary flannel, it's a shirt, light jacket and essential layer all in one.
Size & Fit
- Designed with extra room for layering.
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Why We Love It
When our founder, Leon Leonwood Bean, developed this shirt more than 90 years ago, durability was the goal. Then as now, the 100% cotton shirt is brushed for exceptional softness and warmth. And it still gets better with age. In fact, customers rave about the "impeccable quality" and tell us that these shirts just get more and more comfortable over the years.
Fabric & Care
- Brushed 7.5 oz. Portuguese cotton.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Unbreakable buttons.
- Double-stitched seams for toughness.
- Original angled pockets and cross-stitched buttons.
- Shirttail hem.