Men's Bean Boots, Rubber Moc
Item #: CA175061
Our legendary Maine-made Bean Boot Rubber Mocs. Built for the road less traveled by "L.L." himself in 1912 and keeping feet comfortable ever since.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order size 8. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order size 9.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. per pair.
Why We Love It
Whoever says, “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own a pair of these. Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. As rugged and hardworking as they were over 100 years ago, chances are you’ll only ever need one pair.
- Convenient slip-on style with rawhide lace to adjust fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper sheds rain and snow.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, mud and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.