Men's Bean Boots, 9" Lounger Shearling-Lined
Item #: CA503063
An easy-to-wear slip-on version of our legendary Maine-made Bean Boot – beautifully crafted in buttery-soft, gently tumbled leather with an extraordinarily plush shearling lining.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 14 oz.
Why We Love It
Our unbeatably comfortable lined Bean Boots are the ideal choice when temperatures start to drop. They’re lined with the coziest materials and handsewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. Warm feet haven’t gone out of style in 100 years – we’re betting they won’t in the next 100 years either.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Lined with the coziest premium shearling for extra warmth.
- American shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.
- Decorative leather strap with adjustable brass buckle across instep.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Slip-on design with pull-on loop for incredibly easy on/off.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Boot bottom is lined with 200-gram Thinsulate™ insulation for additional warmth.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, slush, snow and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.