Men's Bean Boots, 8" Insulated
Item #: CA175056
Our legendary Maine-made Bean Boot – lined with ultra-warm insulation for extra dose of warmth for colder weather.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
Why We Love It
Our unbeatably comfortable insulated Bean Boots are the ideal choice when temperatures start to drop. They’re handsewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. Warm feet haven’t gone out of style in 100 years – we’re betting they won’t in the next 100 years either.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper sheds rain and snow.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Lace-up design offers a secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Boot bottom is lined with insulation for additional warmth.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, slush, snow and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.