Men's Bean Boots 8", Flannel-Lined PrimaLoft
Item #: CA511776
Our legendary Maine-made Bean Boot – beautifully crafted in buttery-soft, gently tumbled leather and lined with premium flannel for extra-cozy warmth.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9, order size 9; 9 1/2, order a size 10. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9 1/2, order a size 10.
Why We Love It
A warmer take on the original L.L.Bean Boot released over 100 years ago, this durable, hardworking boot has a super-soft lining using the same premium flannel as our classic Scotch Plaid shirts for even more comfort.
- Rich full-grain leather is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Treated with the water-resistant protection needed in cold, wet weather.
- Lined with premium Portuguese cotton flannel for extra warmth and comfort.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Lace-up design offers a secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Footbed lined with PrimaLoft insulation for extra warmth.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, slush, snow and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.