Men's Baxter State Parka
Item #: CA258980
Filled with a serious volume of down under a tough wind- and waterproof shell and topped with a comfy hood, our warmest men’s insulated parka keeps you comfortable and dry in extreme cold, wind and rain.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls at thigh.
- Center back length: Regular 34", Tall 36".
Why We Love It
Our warmest parka is field tested in extreme winter conditions in New Hampshire’s White Mountains. Lighter than you'd expect, this parka keeps you warm and dry in serious wind and cold.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 100% polyester.
- Lining: 100% nylon.
- Faux fur trim: 47% acrylic, 39% modacrylic, 14% polyester.
- Note: Prior to laundering, remove fur trim. Fur trim is handwash only.
- Waterproof: Yes, two-layer TEK waterproof-breathable shell fabric
- Windproof: Yes
- Insulation: Yes, 650-fill power DownTek™ down in hood, collar, body and sleeves
- Pockets: Seven exterior pockets, three internal pockets, one snap flap pocket on sleeve
- Hooded: Yes, removable insulated and adjustable hood with zip-off faux fur trim
- Zippers: Two-way zipper with snap-closure storm flap
- Weight: 4.08 lbs.
- Field tested in extreme winter conditions in New Hampshire's White Mountains.
- Internal drawcord at waist.
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem help seal out elements.
- Exterior pockets: 2 snap pockets with 2 side pockets, 2 zip chest pockets, 1 hidden chest zip pocket
- Interior pockets: 1 zip pocket, 2 lower mesh pockets