Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Baxter State Parka
Item #: CA258980
Filled with a serious volume of down under a tough wind- and waterproof shell and topped with a comfy hood, our warmest men’s insulated parka keeps you comfortable and dry in extreme cold, wind and rain.
Size & Fit
- Center back length for Regular size L: 34½", Tall size L: 36½".
- Traditional Fit.
- Falls below hip.
Why We Love It
Our warmest parka is field tested in extreme winter conditions in New Hampshire’s White Mountains. Lighter than you'd expect, this parka keeps you warm and dry in serious wind and cold.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 100% polyester.
- Insulation: 80/20 down.
- Lining: 100% nylon.
- Ruff: 55% acrylic/45% polyester.
- TEK2® waterproof fabric repels 7.5 gallons of water in 10 minutes of lab “rain.”
- Premium Bean Tested® 650-fill down offers exceptional warmth down to 45 below.
- Improved hood offers a better fit and a shapeable, zip-off synthetic-fur ruff.
- Seven exterior pockets, three interior pockets.
- Two-way zipper with snap-closure storm flaps to keep out wind and water.
- Internal drawcord at waist.