Men's Apex Wading Boots, Studded
Item #: CA513592
Studded wading boots designed to provide lightweight support, comfort and protection for the fisherman who demands the best. They're built with advanced fabric technology to ensure exceptional durability.
L.L.Bean has been making top-quality footwear since 1912, and these premium wading boots are no exception. They feature incredibly rugged Aramid fibers that were originally used in body armor fabric and ballistic composites. Our innovative design provides the comfort, cushioning and protection you'd expect from trail running or hiking shoes. If you love to cover lots of river during your fishing adventures, these are the boots for you.
- Vibram Idrogrip sticky rubber sole provides excellent grip.
- Gusseted tongue and innovative collar geometry for easy on and off.
- Upper is built from ultra-tough, durable Aramid fibers.
- Three dimensional toe cap and external heel counter provide protection and durability.
- Clean, snag-free design resists the transport of destructive aquatic organisms.
- EVA midsole for athletic shoe comfort, cushioning and protection.
- Closed-cell foam padding and EVA midsole for quick drying support and comfort.
- Side ports accelerate drainage.
- Integrated carbide tipped studs for the ultimate in traction.