Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's AT 60 Expedition Backpack
Item #: CA300563
This lightweight expedition pack is made for multiday trips when you want to keep the weight down. Made with superlight but tough fabric, it's packed with all the technical features the serious backpacker needs.
- Capacity: 3,636 cu. in., 60 L.
- Fits torso: 17" to 19".
- Weight: 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Dimensions: 28"H x 11.25"W x 9"D.
- Capacity: 3,942 cu. in., 65 L.
- Fits torso: 18" to 21".
- Weight: 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Dimensions: 30"H x 12.5"W x 9"D.
- Pack body made from 100D Robic nylon reinforced with 100D high-tenacity ripstop nylon.
- Unique trampoline suspension system allows cooling ventilation between the pack and your back.
- Lose-a-Lid removable top lid lets you pare down the load for traveling lighter.
- Security and storage pockets in top lid.
- Storm bonnet closure seals the top opening when lid is removed.
- Front stretch mesh "shove-it" pocket keeps an extra layer handy on the trail.
- Sleeve with drinking tube port is compatible with a hydration bladder (bladder sold separately).
Men's AT 60 Expedition Backpack is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by VTmonoskier from Good Pack I just took this pack on a section hike on the Long Trail in VT. It worked very well. However, within the first 10 minutes the side pockets touched and snagged a pine branch. This ripped one of the side pockets. The material on those pockets is very stretchy, but needs to be much more durable. Heaven forbid that the pack touch a tree! It would also be nice if the water bladder was not inside of the main compartment somehow. If a leak was to develop, then everything inside would be soaked. It would also be helpful to be able to have the pack fully packed and still be able to insert the bladder. Since its in the main compartment, you have to load the water first and then everything else. This was fine for me as I didn't need to refill in the middle of the day. But had I run out during the day, filling it and then putting the bladder back into a fully packed pack would've been an issue. The suspension worked well and the pack held everything I needed for the weekend.
Date published: 2018-07-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by TheSerb from Material too delicate This looks like a very nice, lightweight bag that could work for you but only if you are very careful and gentle with the equipment. I tend to handle my equipment roughly, not abusively but roughly. This bag began to develop a tear in one corner during a dry run pack in my basement with the pack sitting on a concrete floor. So good luck if have to pack this on a rough surface in the field. I would rather get a bag weighing more but made with tougher fabric. You might decide otherwise if value light weight.
Date published: 2019-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hightrekker from Excellent I had this bag on most of 4000footers. I love how weight is divided over my body.
Date published: 2017-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by psmanring from Love It! Love the construction and it is roomy! Getting ready for a big hike next year and I'm loving this pack!
Date published: 2016-06-24