Men's 1912 Bean Boots, 8"
Item #: CA522378
Featuring a premium leather upper inspired by L.L.'s original boot – built for the road less traveled in 1912 and keeping feet comfortable ever since.
Size & Fit
- Order usual size when wearing heavyweight socks. Half sizes order down (i.e.- 9 & 9 1/2 order size 9).
- Order 1 size down if wearing Light or Midweight socks. Half sizes order 1 & 1/2 sizes down (i.e.- 9 & 9 1/2 order size 8).
- Approx. Weight: 2 lb. 14 oz. per pair.
Why We Love It
Whoever says, “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own a pair of these. Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. As rugged and hardworking as they were over 100 years ago, chances are you’ll only ever need one pair.
- Water-resistant, premium full-grain leather upper inspired by L.L.'s original boot.
- Leather pull-on loop at back collar for easy on/off.
- Lace-up design provides secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Polyurethane foam innersole provides cushioning and stability.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability.
- Best for rain, mud, and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.