L.L.Bean Mountain Light HV 2 Tent With Footprint
Item #: CA510208
This 2-person backpacking tent features generous usable interior space along with large vestibules that will keep your gear dry. Unique fly can be configured multiple ways to maximize airflow. Includes footprint that protects the bottom of the tent.
- Minimum trail weight (without stuff sack and stakes): 5 lb.
- Capacity: Two people plus gear.
- Tent area (excludes vestibules): 33.75 sq. ft.
- Dimensions (excludes vestibules): 90" x 54".
- Center height: 43".
- Vestibule area (each): 11.39 sq. ft.
- Packed size: 24" x 7".
- Footprint weight: 13 oz.
- Tent is made from durable, lightweight 70-denier ripstop nylon taffeta.
- Durable 20 denier nylon no-see-um mesh keeps bugs out and allows excellent airflow.
- Fly is made from 68-denier ripstop polyester.
- Tent and fly have a waterproof urethane coating rated to 1500 mm.
- Freestanding, lightweight aluminum frame.
- Footprint acts as a vapor barrier and floor protector for your tent.
- It's a great choice for backpacking or car camping.
- Two generous vestibules for dry gear storage.
- Versatile fly can be pitched in multiple configurations.
- Provides protection from the elements, or roll back for venting and stargazing.
- Side entry with vestibule for each door.
- Hang points sewn into ceiling for rigging a clothesline, gear loft or a light.
- Canopy made of no-see-um mesh for insect protection.