L.L.Bean Fishing Pliers With Sheath
Item #: CA304223
Truly a one-of-a-kind tool, these fishing pliers have the performance and technical features typically found on pliers that cost much more. The unique finger hold ensures a reliable grip when handling wet, slippery fish in any kind of weather.
- Overall Length: 7.25".
- Jaw length: 2.25".
- Rugged stainless-steel jaws will flatten barbs, pinch open split rings and remove hooks.
- Handle made from durable anodized aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Replaceable line cutter will cut through all sizes of monofilament.
- Thermo-formed nylon sheath holds pliers safely and keeps the finger hold exposed for quick access.
- Built-in spring allows automatic opening.
- Built-in bottle opener.
- They're ideal for everything from trout fishing on a stream to inshore striped bass angling.
- Sheath attaches to a wading belt.
- Pigtail gear keeper attaches the pliers securely to the sheath.
- Won't rust even if you use it in saltwater.
- Rinse with fresh water after use in saltwater to prevent salt buildup.