Shopping Bag is Empty
Kids' Darn Tough Katahdin Hiker Crew Socks
Featuring our heritage-inspired Mount Katahdin logo, these kid-friendly Darn Tough socks are breathable, comfy and fast drying - plus made right here in New England.
Size & Fit
- Performance fit for no slipping, bunching or blisters.
Why We Love Them
We partnered with Darn Tough to design this exclusive hiking sock, featuring our classic "Sunset Over Katahdin" logo. Living up to their name, Darn Tough socks are made to endure even the toughest conditions; we even tested the adult version on the Appalachian Trail to ensure durability and comfort during long days on your feet.
Fabric & Care
- In a breathable blend of 59% Merino wool, 38% nylon and 3% Lycra spandex for added comfort.
- Natural antimicrobial fibers repel bacteria and odor.
- Wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- Do not bleach or dry clean.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Seamless construction provides an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Fine gauge knitting for extra durability.
- Cushioning under foot for a comfortable fit.
- Micro crew height falls just below the calf.