Graphic Boat and Tote®, Acadia
Item #: CA507689
Our iconic USA-made canvas tote, with a bold graphic celebrating one of our favorite places - Acadia National Park in Maine. 20% of the purchase price of our limited-edition National Park Collection will be donated to the National Park Foundation.
- Dimensions: 15"H x 17"W x 7"D.
- Handles: 6".
Why We Love It
Introduced as Bean’s Ice Carrier way back in 1944, the Boat and Tote was billed as a bag made of builders’ canvas for hauling ice “from car to ice chest.” Today you can spot it doing heavy lifting everywhere from grocery stores to gardens, from beaches to brunch spots. Tested to hold 250 pounds, it’ll carry more than you can carry. We promise.
Fabric & Care
- Heavy-duty 24 oz. cotton canvas.
- Spot clean.
- Reinforced double layer base.
- Overlapped seams are double stitched with nylon so they won’t rot or break.
- Part of our collection inspired by our partnership with the National Park Foundation.
- Handcrafted in Maine, one tote at a time.
- Exclusive L.L.Bean screen-printed graphic.