Shopping Bag is Empty
Cresta Hiking Socks, Midweight Quarter-Crew Two-Pack
Our premium hiking socks are made from itch-free merino wool that naturally wicks moisture away and resists the growth of odor-causing bacteria. With generous cushioning and plenty of stretch, they'll keep your feet extra-comfortable on long hikes.
- Height: 4.5".
Why We Love Them
L. L. Bean used to say, "if you're feet are happy, you're happy". Both you and your feet will be super-pleased on every hike with these ultra-comfortable merino wool hiking socks. They absorb shocks, wick moisture, hold their shape and won't smell funky at the end of a long day on the trails.
Fabric & Care
- 78% merino wool, 20% stretch nylon, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Made of premium, itch-free merino wool to wick away moisture.
- Naturally resists odor-causing bacteria.
- Gender-specific sizing for superior fit.
- Set of two pairs, same color.