Boat and Tote, Zip-Top, Vacationland, Large
Item #: CA519423
Our iconic tote in a new Vacationland Collection design, inspired by Maine's first state flag in 1901. From the heavyweight canvas to the reinforced handles to the double-stitched seams, nothing compares to our Maine-made Boat and Tote.
- Capacity: Approx. 2,124 cu. in., 35 L.
- Dimensions: 15"H x 17"W x 7"D.
- Handles: Regular: 8". Long: 14".
About The Collection
Head out with a bit of history. Accented with Pine Tree (symbol of New England) and North Star (symbol of freedom), each piece pays homage to Maine’s first state flag in 1901 – loved for its simplicity and ease to identify from water. Comfortable, versatile and with a nod to nostalgia, this collection is perfect for Maine lovers, flag enthusiasts or anyone who has fondness for tradition.
Fabric & Care
- Spot clean.
- Heavy-duty 24 oz. cotton canvas.
- Double-layer base.
- Handles tested to hold up to 500 pounds.
- Reinforced flat canvas bottom.
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched with nylon so they won't rot or break.
- Handcrafted in Maine since 1944, one tote at a time.
- Features our Vacationland Collection design, inspired by Maine's first state flag in 1901.
- Zip-top styling.