Boat and Tote®, Open-Top, Stripe
Item #: CA519416
Our iconic tote, now in classic stripes. From the heavyweight canvas to the reinforced handles to the double-stitched seams, nothing compares to our Boat and Tote - still crafted in Maine, one tote at a time.
- Capacity: Approx. 1,008 cu. in., 17 L.
- Dimensions: 12"H x 13"W x 6"D.
- Handles: Regular: 6". Long: 14".
- Capacity: Approx. 2,124 cu. in., 35 L.
- Dimensions: 15"H x 17"W x 7½"D.
- Handles: Regular: 8". Long: 14".
Why We Love It
Introduced as Bean’s Ice Carrier way back in 1944, the Boat and Tote was billed as a bag made of builders’ canvas for hauling ice “from car to ice chest.” Today you can spot our iconic tote doing heavy lifting everywhere - from the grocery store to the beach, to the library and commuter train. Tested to hold up to 500 pounds, it’ll carry more than you can carry. We promise.
Fabric & Care
- Spot clean.
- Heavy-duty 24 oz. cotton canvas.
- Double-layer base.
- Handles tested to hold up to 500 pounds.
- Reinforced flat canvas bottom.
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched with nylon so they won’t rot or break.
- Handcrafted in Maine since 1944, one tote at a time.
- Features nautical-inspired stripes.
- Add a monogram for a personal touch (or the perfect gift).