Shopping Bag is Empty
Backcountry 3-Person Dome Tent
Item #: CA278020
This exceptionally rugged four-season backcountry dome tent is designed for winter expeditions yet has all the ventilation needed for warm-weather camping.
- Tent Area: 47 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: Front 22 sq. ft., Rear 5.8 sq. ft.
- Floor Dimensions: 7'8"L x 5'2"W, 6'9"W at tent center.
- Peak Height: 3'11".
- Packed Size: 24" x 9".
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Minimum Trail Weight: 10 lb. 2 oz. (without stakes or stuff sack).
- Five heavy-duty, shock-corded 7,000-series aluminum poles with color-coded clips for quick setup.
- Two large doors with breathable no-see-um mesh paneling make it easy to get in and out.
- Dual vestibules allow you to store wet gear outside of the tent.
- Tent roof and fly have two outlet vents to increase airflow.
- WeatherWatch window on fly lets in natural light or can be used for star gazing.
- Strong tent frame bears a load of snow, stands up to heavy winds and sheds torrential downpours.
- Opened dual vestibule flaps provide enhanced ventilation.
- Redesigned vestibule system is roomier and easier to set up.
- Six large pockets for organizing gear.
- Fly, frame and footprint can be used independently to create a superlight shelter.