Adults' Cresta Wool Lightweight Hiking Socks, Crew
Item #: CA510908
Our premium hiking socks are made from itch-free merino wool that naturally wicks moisture away and resists the growth of odor-causing bacteria. With generous cushioning and plenty of stretch, they'll keep your feet extra-comfortable on long hikes.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Height: 9".
Why We Love Them
L. L. Bean used to say, "if your feet are happy, you're happy". Both you and your feet will be super-pleased on every hike with these ultra-comfortable merino wool hiking socks. They absorb shocks, wick moisture, hold their shape and won't smell funky at the end of a long day on the trails.
Fabric & Care
- In a soft, moisture-wicking blend of 77% Merino wool, 21% nylon and 2% Lycra Spandex.
- Made with a blend of responsibly-sourced Merino wool that’s naturally odor-resistant and breathable.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Made with a blend of RWS-certified merino wool that’s naturally odor-resistant and breathable.
- RWS certification ensures the wool is harvested responsibly.
- Lightweight cushioning for reliable comfort.
- Reinforcement at heels and toes for durability and comfort.
- Seamless toe prevents chafing.
- Improved design for more comfort, durability and a better fit.