Unauthorized Websites and Offers
L.L.Bean is aware of common malicious activity that targets the customers of well-known brands such as L.L.Bean, that may include unauthorized use of our name, logos and/or product images. These scams and offers have included:
- Fraudulent websites with logos and product images “scraped” from the legitimate L.L.Bean website, often offering heavily discounted pricing.
- Social media pages and advertisements offering discounted merchandise referring customers to a fraudulent shopping site.
- Phone calls with spoofed caller-ID (so it looks like the call is coming from L.L.Bean or L.L.Bean Mastercard) offering bogus products or services unrelated to L.L.Bean, or pretending to reference an L.L.Bean order or L.L.Bean Mastercard account.
- “Phishing” emails pretending to be from L.L.Bean, using logos and formatting with an intent to look legitimate.
- Fraudulent offers of L.L.Bean gift cards in return for surveys or requests for personal information.
For more details visit our L.L.Bean website Security page.
Auction sites, such as, eBay and marketplaces or others that host 3rd party sellers do not guarantee authenticity. Only products sold directly by L.L.Bean or authorized sellers guarantee authenticity.