Women's Limited-Edition L.L.Bean Boots, Nylon
Item #: CA507242
These nylon duck boots combine the superior strength of water-resistant nylon with the waterproof protection of our iconic boots.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Weight: Approx. 2 lb. 10 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
An avid outdoorsman, Leon Leonwood Bean wanted to create a comfortable, dry pair of boots for tromping through the backwoods of Maine. This limited-edition version of our signature boots – still sewn right here in Maine one pair at a time by expert craftspeople – features super-strong water-resistant nylon combined with the waterproof protection of rubber-bottom boots.
- Rugged nylon sheds rain and snow.
- Supportive steel shank and rubber chain-tread bottom provide comfort and traction.
- Still crafted here in Maine from the highest quality materials.
- Fit should be generous for insulation in cold weather.
- Suggested sock: Heavyweight.