Women's Bean Boots, 8" Colorblock
Item #: CA507228
Sporting retro-inspired colorblock, these Bean Boots have a colorful style all their own. Made from rugged cowhide leather, they're expertly crafted – one pair at a time.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Weight: Approx. 2 lb. 12 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
An avid outdoorsman, Leon Leonwood Bean wanted to create a comfortable, dry pair of boots for tromping through the backwoods of Maine. Today, our signature rubber mocs are still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, from premium full-grain leather. This version of our iconic boot preserves the spirit of the 1912 original, but adds a touch of throwback style with fun retro colorblock details.
- Waterproofed full-grain-cowhide-leather upper.
- Polypropylene-covered polyurethane-foam innersole.
- Rubber outsole with original chain-tread bottom.
- Leather backstay and pull-on loop at back collar.