Men's Maine Warden's 3-in-1 Parka, with Gore-Tex
Item #: CA265090
NOW EVEN BETTER – Based on feedback from the Maine wardens who wear them, we added more cold-blocking features and a stronger Gore-Tex fabric.
Size & Fit
- Best for mid- to heavyweight layers.
- Traditional Fit.
- Falls below hip.
Why We Love It
We worked closely with Maine wardens, who depend on this rugged parka for warmth in the field, to make it even more feature rich. We will contribute $2 of each parka sale to the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.
Fabric & Care
- Content of Outer Fabric: 100% nylon.
- Content of Liner Lining: 100% nylon.
- Content of Lining: 100% nylon taffeta.
- Content of Zip-In Liner Shell: 100% nylon, quilted.
- Hood and Collar Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Front storm flap, adjustable cinch collar, Velcro-closure cuffs and 11 roomy pockets.
- More abrasion-resistant Gore-Tex fabric gives waterproof coverage in extreme weather.
- Shell is made of a Gore-Tex ripstop nylon fabric that’s waterproof and breathable.
- Four pockets and an additional cell phone pocket.
- Hem-to-hip side zips allow you to easily bend, includes a snap-closure hem for more coverage.
- Improved Interlock 3-in-1 System helps fix liner comfortably inside shell for easier on/off.
- Removable two-point adjustable hood is improved with thick insulation to keep out wind and cold.
- Removable snap-closure storm skirt is now lightly insulated for more warmth.
- Superwarm 650-fill-power goose down liner zips out so it can be worn on its own for cold, dry days.