Men's Bigelow Gore-Tex Hiking Boots
Item #: CA519272
Crafted in Europe, these multi-day hikers are built tough, featuring lighweight uppers, a stable design and rugged traction on the most difficult trails.
Size & Fit
- Order regular shoe size. (For half sizes not offered, order up to next whole size).
- Suggested sock: Midweight.
Why We Love It
Made in Europe by expert bootmakers, just like our customer-favorite Cresta Hiking Boots, these rugged hikers were designed to go the distance. The durable upper is ultra-breathable and paired with a Gore-Tex® membrane for comfort in wet conditions. The cushioned midsole and Vibram® Plume hiking outsole provide confidence on technical trails. They're the perfect boot for multi-day backpacking trips on a variety of rugged terrain.
- High-quality suede leather upper for durability and protection.
- Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable liner keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides long-lasting cushion and rebound.
- Vibram® plume hiking outsole gives unbeatable traction on wet and dry surfaces.