Men's Bean Boots by L.L.Bean®, Rubber Moc
Whoever said “they don’t build things like they used to” doesn’t own the L.L.Bean Boot. In an easy-to-slip-on rubber moc style, this pair is handcrafted with the same attention to detail we've insisted on for over 100 years.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order size 9.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. per pair.
Why We Love Them
An avid outdoorsman, Leon Leonwood Bean wanted to create a comfortable, dry pair of boots for tromping through the backwoods of Maine. Today, our signature rubber mocs are still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, from premium full-grain leather.
- Premium full-grain leather upper and molded rubber boot foot shed snow and rain.
- Supportive steel shank and rubber chain-tread bottom provide comfort and traction.
- Still crafted here in Maine from the highest quality materials.
- Convenient slip-on style with rawhide lace to adjust fit.