Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Bean Boots, 7" PrimaLoft Lounger
Item #: CA510018
Soft tumbled leather, super-warm PrimaLoft insulation and all the classic features of our famous L.L.Bean Boot come together in our hardy, slip-on cold-weather boot. Still made in Maine, one pair at a time.
Size & Fit
- Light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down. 9, 9½, order 8.
- Heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order normally. Half sizes, order next size down. 9 or 9½, size 9.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own these boots. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative design.
- Soft full-grain leather upper.
- Decorative leather strap with adjustable brass buckle across instep.
- A supportive steel shank and removable polyurethane-cushioned insole for added comfort.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Leather loop at back collar makes these boots easy to put on and pull off.
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation in rubber bottom for warmth.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability.