Shopping Bag is Empty
L.L.Bean Utility Tote
Item #: CA509614
Carries what you need for everyday adventures, in rugged, weather-resistant waxed fabric.
- Overall Dimensions: 17"H x 14"W x 5.5"D.
- Capacity: 1,692 cu. in.
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Internal Pocket Dimensions: 13.5"H x 13"W.
Fabric & Care
- 100% polyester.
- Printed polyester/cotton lining.
- Spot clean.
- Lightweight waxed fabric with water-resistant finish.
- Fabric breaks in beautifully for an even-better-with-age look.
- Classic webbing details.
- Reinforced bottom for extra stability.
- Leather zipper pull on main compartment.
- Three outside pockets; two have hidden YKK zippers to keep items secure.
- Outside pockets keep a passport, phone or slim water bottle close at hand.
- Interior zippered pocket and two interior open pockets for easy access and additional storage.
- Laptop/document sleeve with padded divider helps protect and organize devices, cables and papers.
- Sleeve features a snap closure strap to secure contents.
- Lighter-colored lining makes it easy to see items inside.
L.L.Bean Utility Tote is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by blix123 from Great for laptop and extras I bought this bag because I needed a bag to carry my laptop, my notes and books and at times some clothes. Historically LL Bean has durable bags. It is working beautifully! I love the outside and the inside pockets. I also like the fact that it zips closed. It is well-made. I cannot comment on the durability yet because I’ve only had it for a month.
Date published: 2020-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by CityGal from Plenty of room! Larger utility tote was even larger than I expected but it easily takes a newspaper, my cell phone and wallet and still isn't too heavy. Very sturdy and I love the waxed finish. A winner!
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Herblady55 from Perfect size, long enough handles and well made I got this bag to use at the Hot Springs I frequent on a regular basis. The side pockets, the interior pocket, the ability to zipper shut the main compartment suits all my needs! It’s what I refer to as my “New Bean Bag” - love it!
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by patti8 from gather all bag it is big, roomy, and attractive...good for my big embroidery project!
Date published: 2020-07-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anon987 from nice bag Used it for a weekend long trip. Laptop, iPad, toiletries and clothing fit well. Wish outer pockets were a little larger or easier to access. They are hard to get into. Not a deal breaker though.
Date published: 2020-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by mona27del from Well Made I bought this bag as a carry all for work. It's well made and sturdy. I can fit everything in and zip it closed.
Date published: 2020-08-08