Shopping Bag is Empty
Comfort Back PFD
Our most comfortable PFD for the kayaker, this coast guard-approved life jacket is designed specifically for the high-back seats found on most recreational kayaks. It will allow the freedom of movement you need to paddle comfortably.
Why We Love It
Because most life jackets aren't very comfortable to wear while seated, people tend to use them as seats or strap them onto the deck of their boat. The Comfort Back PFD is so comfortable you'll want to keep it on while sitting in your kayak seat. You'll barely feel the thin foam between your back and the seat.
- Shell is made from high-tenacity 200-denier nylon.
- Back mesh vent helps keep you cool on warm days.
- Shoulder and side straps are fully adjustable.
- Thin foam insert on back won't feel bulky against high-back kayak seats.
- Features two large front mesh pockets.
- Flotation provided by lightweight, recyclable PE foam.
- Quick-access knife tab on chest.
- US Coast Guard-approved Type III PFD.
- For use in waters outside the US, please check with appropriate foreign authority.