Adults' Limited-Edition Fleece Anorak '92
Item #: CA518351
Introducing our limited-edition fleece anorak, re-issued from our archives — and made from surplus fleece fabric. Available in extremely limited quantity.
Size & Fit
- Unisex sizing: women may want to order one size smaller than normal size.
- Relaxed Fit.
Why We Love It
What are Archive Re-issues? L.L.Bean archive-inspired classics, remade from excess fabric from previous fleece production runs. Instead of going to the landfill, this surplus fabric now gets a chance for a new life — and new adventures with you. Don't miss out. Because we're using finite fabric, quantities are limited.
Fabric & Care
- Machine wash and dry.
- Part of our Archive Re-Issue Collection — a revival of our iconic "Colorblock Pullover" from 1992.
- Full of nostalgia and limited-edition — only 475 were produced (310 Cream, 165 Teal).
- Made from surplus fleece fabric; same quality and coziness you love, with less waste.
- Classic Teal Blue anorak is made from high-pile fleece; lined with polyester/elastane fabric.
- Cream anorak is made from sherpa fleece (body and sleeves); collar is velour fleece.
- 90s styling includes relaxed fit, chunky trims, high front stash pocket and antique brass zippers.
- Adjustable waist drawcord.
- Lycra bound cuffs.
- Special limited-edition label on hem.
- Unisex sizing.