Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Waterproof Wildcat Boots, Insulated Pull-On
Stay comfortable even in extreme outdoor conditions with our most technical winter boots.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 5 oz. per pair.
- Height: 7".
Why We Love Them
These women's pull-on winter boots feature a premium, waterproof nubuck-leather upper and our exclusive TEK2.5 waterproof technology to block out water, snow and slush while the moisture-wicking liner keeps feet dry on the inside. They're comfortable and warm with a thick layer of shock-absorbing cushioning in the midsole and the no-nonsense warmth of high-performance, 400-gram 90% recycled PrimaLoft insulation. And for reliable traction, the Vertigrip outsole actually releases snow and slush.
- Waterproof-nubuck-leather upper with synthetic-mesh panels.
- TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps moisture out.
- Removable insole is treated with enzyme-based Cleansport NXT antimicrobial odor control.
- 400-gram PrimaLoft® Recycled insulation for superior warmth.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Vertigrip outsole with snow-releasing design for great traction.
- Lightweight insulation underfoot for added warmth and protection from cold surfaces.
- Convenient, slip-on style with pull-on loops at front and back collar for easy on/off.
- Reflective perforated underlay panels at front and back add visibility.
- Molded rubber toe bumper and heel counter add protection and durability.