Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Ultralight 850 Down Sweater, Colorblock
Item #: CA507559
Our lightest down layer, now better than ever – now insulated with DownTek PFC-Free™ water-repellent down that stays dry 50% longer than original DownTek for superior lofty warmth that's still amazingly light.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls at hip.
Why We Love It
Our most innovative ultralight layer was already superior in every way - but that didn't stop our outerwear experts from making it even better. It's now loftier than ever, thanks to more 850-fill-power down. It's also more water resistant and more sustainable with its new DownTek PFC-Free down and new recycled nylon shell and lining. It's our highest performing and most sustainable down outerwear yet.
Fabric & Care
- Premium 850-fill-power goose down is among the highest quality available on the market.
- Windproof and water-resistant Pertex Quantum nylon shell is made from 100% recycled fabric.
- DownTek PFC-Free down insulation, real down treated to maintain warmth and loft, even when wet.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Packable, sweater-like weight – ideal for layering, travel, hiking and transitional seasons.
- Now packed with 15% more premium down that's loftier than ever, without adding any extra weight.
- Side panels for more flattering fit.
- Two zippered hand pockets, now with durable Vislon® zippers.
- Switchback quilting adds a fun, stylish look.
- Internal zippered chest pocket keeps valuables accessible and secure.
- Elasticized cuffs and drawcord hem to seal out cold drafts.
- Easily packs away into its own pocket.
Women's Ultralight 850 Down Sweater, Colorblock is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by WAtraveler from Perfect Look and Comfort Colors in this colorblock jacket are navy and a dark rich teal, accented with lime green zipper pulls - colors are richer and not as bright (a good thing) as the online photo. I've worn several of the 850 down sweaters and prefer the styling of the newer version, specifically stitching, shaping and length. This newer style has a "princess" fit but enough ease for layering. The comfort is like a lightweight warm cloud and the overall look is slenderizing.
Date published: 2020-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maya from Great jacket I really like this jacket. It is very light yet warm. Color is just as pictured, fit is very nice and flattering . If it wasnt this expencive I would have bought two. Highly recommend
Date published: 2019-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by TXTerriers from Warm and Cozy This is called a sweater, but with the full zip it looks like a jacket. I like the colorblock, which adds some interest. It's shiny because it's water-repellent, but I wouldn't wear it in a downpour. I bought it to wear in camp when backpacking in Scotland or on the Appalachian Trail. I have also worn it around town, walking the dog or doing errands. It keeps me really comfortable. I wouldn't wear it above 45 degrees, though, because I heat up in it pretty fast if it's not chilly out. I have to take it off right away when I get home. It's unbelievably light, and one of the pockets turns into a stuff-sack for backpacking. Unless you're doing winter camping, this is the perfect puffer for the trail.
Date published: 2019-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by hatsharmony from love it!! I have 2 and I love them.
Date published: 2020-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nepk from Very classy jacket I love this jacket. The color combo is very classy, the fit is tapered just a bit and it is very well made.
Date published: 2020-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sunny from Ultralight down sweater It is very nice and lightweight. I have room for a heavier sweater underneath.
Date published: 2020-02-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by fashionoptional from comfortable, warm Looks good, fits well. I've gotten many compliments on this down sweater.
Date published: 2019-11-14