Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Storm Chaser Boots with Arctic Grip, Lace-Up
These insulated boots provide the waterproof protection of rubber boots, the comfort of sneakers and the great traction of an Arctic Grip sole. They also feature breakthrough SolarCore insulation for low weight and maximum insulating power.
- Height: 4½".
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 6 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Our popular waterproof boots are now even better with the addition of Arctic Grip. This innovative technology gives unparalleled traction on wet ice. Paired with Vibram’s IceTrek lugged sole, for superior slip resistance on cold, slick or snow-covered terrain, it offers the best performance in winter footwear. SolarCore aerogel delivers serious thermal power in a superthin package. It’s proven not to lose warmth when wet or compressed, which is why it’s added above the sole of the shoe.
- Waterproof-leather upper with neoprene gussets and padded collar.
- Synthetic-mesh fabric lining.
- Breathable TEK2.5® waterproof system keeps feet dry.
- Insulated with water-resistant 200-gram PrimaLoft® for added warmth.
- Removable, covered polyurethane foam insole with Cleansport NXT antimicrobial odor control.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Molded EVA midsole and nylon shank work to cushion and support.
- Vibram IceTrek rubber outsole with Vibram Arctic Grip for superior traction.
- Thermochromatic lug turns blue when the temperatures fall below freezing, so you know it's working.
- Note: Not intended for indoor use and may harm indoor surfaces.
- Arctic Grip footwear will not prevent all slipping on every surface. Always tread with care.
- Arctic Grip outsoles do not replace the use of crampons, spikes or traction devices.
- Taslan laces.
- Pull-on loop at back collar.
- Molded TPU toe bumper for added protection.
- Roomy toe box adds even more comfort.